Need more information? Fill out our online inquiry form and c.Spot InterWorks will contact you.
Ready to move forward? Lets get your new NCL+Net website set up for you!
Process and timeline to get your new site up and running:
- Return the signed contract to us via email of scanned signed contract or mail to the address below.
- Set-up fees and hosting due. Please send a check in the mail or contact our Accounting/Billing department to set up credit card payment: (916) 231-0605.
- Within 15 days of c.Spot InterWorks receiving the signed contract, we will have your new site set up. c.Spot InterWorks will give your chapter an "alias" URL to be able to access and use your new website online.
- c.Spot InterWorks will set up an online training session on your chapter's site to review the administrator features of your site.
- Your Chapter Administrator will log on to the alias website and further customize the site with activities, calendar items, updating membership profiles, add file library documents, add news and content, etc. to personalize the site.
- Domain name will be secured and (if necessary) transferred to the new website URL alias.
- Your members can go onto your website to begin using the website.
Web Projects Manager
916.231.0606 [Mon - Fri; 8:30am - 4:30pm, Pacific Time]
2012 H Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95811